Thursday 31 December 2009

Firecracker will be back next year with a Bang.

Dear Readers,

09 has been my busiest year so far as a photographer and I plan to make 2010 even busier.
With my shoot for Hooka being posted early January, one of my pics being featured in a forthcoming Vogue issue and a shoot planned for Dazzed and Confused magazine, it's already looking good.

I am currently seeing the New Year in with friends and family in Ibiza but as soon as I get back to England, I will be posting my Spring/Summer 10 style predictions which was written for the current Gossip magazine.  I am also finalising plans for various shoots including Lola Love's S/S 10 collection.
With 2010 looking set to be a fashion corker for both myself and Liverpool, I am certain this year will be one of massive expansion furthering our status on the UK fashion map.

Happy New Year everyone.

Matt. x