Wednesday 4 November 2009

Firecracker fashion blog update and forthcoming shoots.

Hi Readers,

Its been a busy week (and a half) and i've not had the chance to post many blogs.

However if you enjoy reading my blog then here's a few things in the pipe line that will be posted in the next month.

Firstly I've been working with a fantastic new web based clothes swap shop called 'My Fashion Junkie ltd.'
Their website, which will be ready in time for christmas will sell vintage pieces, up and coming designers collections as well as being a swap shop.
The photo shoot for the advertising campaign will be on its own post on here shortly. (Its definitely one to look out for!)

Secondly this week the team and I have been busy shooting Hooka Hairdressers new website images.
The shoot is a black and white collection of edgy portraits highlighting Hooka's services on male and female hair and body.
(keep you eye out for this one too.)

I'm also Shooting Gossip magazines new fashion page this coming Monday and have a past winner of Mix Mag's Up and coming DJ of the year shoot the week after.

Finally I confirmed today that i will be the official photographer for the Juice fm style Awards (click here to vote) at the Hilton Hotel on the 5th of December and the official photographer for the Livercool Awards (click here to vote) at the Crowne Plaza on the 19th of November.
I'm looking forward to a week of mentions on Juice Fm, so hope your a listener!

Matt.

P.s. After adding blog counter nearly 2 weeks ago I've had 1700 visits so thanks for reading.

x